9%

Total votes: 11
Lalaland
チїRӗ Member

Re: New Clantag for Fire?

Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:37 pm

I have for test my Fire Tag, from anoriu,

diagonal goes not, have no place for nickname free

will go and the second setting left so, Nickname [ White / Red / White ] Color, is great

can see on TM Cupserver

anonymous ;) ;) ;)

anoriu
チїRӗ Member

Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:07 pm

i will try to figure out the design for TMU tag so it won't require so many symbols

EstwingMan
チїRӗ Member

Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:13 am

Well, I designed the fire tag long ago and it looked good for quite some time, but after seeing the new designs, I agree it's time for a change. Looking forward to a new cool looking tag :)

Lalaland
チїRӗ Member

Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:35 am

Wie Ihr aus meinem Post erkennen könnt, habe ich 2 Bilder in Angebot, ich selber nutze das 2te, weil es einfach besser aussieht und auch etwas neues ist. Die Farbkombination aus könnte man was den Tag angeht, etwas dunkler machen.
Ich werde Euch meinen Tag Vorschlag hier als Bild anhängen, die Buchstaben von anoriu finde ich gut.

As you can see from my post, i have 2 images to offer, I myself use the 2nd, because it simply looks better and is also something new. The color combination of one could regard the day, make a little darker.
I will attach you my day proposed here as a picture, the letters of anoriu I like that.

Ich habe die Tag Farben zu den neuen Buchstaben farblich auch verändert und finde diese sehr gut, hoffe Ihr auch, den Farbcode seht Ihr im Anschluss hier:

I have the day color color also changed to the new characters and find them very good, you also hope the color code you see in connection here:

$900 $F30 $f90 $fc0

Nun ich habe die ersten beiden Farben verändert, Ihr könnt dies Ingame bei mir sehen und dann eine Entscheidung treffen, was meinen Nickname angeht, den werde ich in " Weiss / Rot / Weiss " belassen.

In diesem Sinne anonymous

Now I have the first two colors changed, you can do this in-game look at me and then make a decision in terms of my nickname, I will leave in "White / Red / White".

In this sense, anonymous

anoriu
チїRӗ Member

Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:14 am

Wie Ihr aus meinem Post erkennen könnt, habe ich 2 Bilder in Angebot, ich selber nutze das 2te, weil es einfach besser aussieht und auch etwas neues ist. Die Farbkombination aus könnte man was den Tag angeht, etwas dunkler machen.
Ich werde Euch meinen Tag Vorschlag hier als Bild anhängen, die Buchstaben von anoriu finde ich gut.

As you can see from my post, i have 2 images to offer, I myself use the 2nd, because it simply looks better and is also something new. The color combination of one could regard the day, make a little darker.
I will attach you my day proposed here as a picture, the letters of anoriu I like that.

Ich habe die Tag Farben zu den neuen Buchstaben farblich auch verändert und finde diese sehr gut, hoffe Ihr auch, den Farbcode seht Ihr im Anschluss hier:

I have the day color color also changed to the new characters and find them very good, you also hope the color code you see in connection here:

$900 $F30 $f90 $fc0

Nun ich habe die ersten beiden Farben verändert, Ihr könnt dies Ingame bei mir sehen und dann eine Entscheidung treffen, was meinen Nickname angeht, den werde ich in " Weiss / Rot / Weiss " belassen.

In diesem Sinne anonymous

Now I have the first two colors changed, you can do this in-game look at me and then make a decision in terms of my nickname, I will leave in "White / Red / White".

In this sense, anonymous
in my opinion this colours aren't that smooth as original colours of fire tag, so i think it's much better to left the colours of previous tag.

Lalaland
チїRӗ Member

Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:47 pm

ok, we wait what other Members say

Lalaland
チїRӗ Member

Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:06 pm

Hier noch eine andere Reihenfolge des eigentlichen Farbcodes und zwar umgedreht und etwas kräftigere Farben.

Here is a different order of the actual color codes and indeed reversed and somewhat more vivid colors.

$ff6 / $fc0 / $f90 / $f30

Look my Picture:

Durch dass der letzte Buchstabe Rot ist, hebt der Nickname wenn dieser in Weiss ist ab und dies ist etwas neues, hoffe Euch gefällt nun diese Auswahl.

By the last letter is red, raises the nickname from when it is in white and this is something new, you hope now think of this selection.

anon ;)

askuri
チїRӗ Member

Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:33 pm

I think we shouldn't change too much. Else we risk, people do not recognize the clan (outside of the stunter scene)

Lalaland
チїRӗ Member

Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:13 pm

Wie meinst Du ausserhalb der Stunt Scene, i denke nur hier in TMUF kennen uns alle, weiss nicht wie es bei Maniaplanet ist, aber nach all den Jahren, wäre es doch eine gute Sache. Also ich kann nur für mich selber reden und muss Anoriu recht geben, wenn der Clantag auf Modernart geht. Ich weiss nicht wie es die anderen sehen, doch für mich selber finde ich zum einen die Farbkombination cool. Nun denn, ich werde vorerst mit diesem Farbcode und den geänderten Buchstaben spielen, dass sich die anderen ein Bild über das aussehen machen können.

How do you mean outside the stunt scene, i think just here in TMUF know us all, do not know how it is when ManiaPlanet, but after all these years, it would be a good thing. So I can only speak for myself and Anoriu must be right when the Clantag goes Modernart. I do not know how it is seen by others, but for myself I find the one the color combination cool. Well, for now I'll play with this color code and the revised letter that the other an image itself can make you look about.

askuri
チїRӗ Member

Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:04 pm

Not everybody in our clan is stunter-only.
Changing the tag is ok, if we only chnage the specialchars. But if we changeboth, chars and color, people might not recognize our clan. (too much difference)

Return to “General Discussion”