I'd like to invite you to join a fun competition this friday - 26th January
at 22.00 CET
in TrackMania United Forever!
- Once a knockout has started, the server will be password protected and late players may not get to play.
- Each round lasts for 2.30 minutes and all maps are 45s max, which means you are able to finish the map at least three times.
- At the end of each round, the last placed driver, or all those who do not finish the race, are forced to spectate the rest of the competition. Eventually there will be only one player left as the winner.
- Stunts map pool consists of maps that are of 45s length max.
- Each map has only one checkpoint placed near the start, it's respawnable, and there are additional finish lines placed next to that checkpoint for easy finishing.
- Route and arena maps are being played, but there are no random/luck based maps.
- Maps are kept secret until the race begins, which means they cannot be trained by anyone and mappers are not allowed to publicate maps.
- Mappers are allowed to play the KnockOut
Rewards and participation
- There are no rewards and no participation fee - this is just a fun competition.
- In order to participate, join the server called tmx Knockout, located in United Kingdom -> England -> London ([url]tmtp://#join=tmxmkweekly[/url]) few minutes before the competition starts!
The TMX KnockOut competition is being held weekly, each Friday at 22.00 CET, but it's only the first time we are going to do stunts mode and therefore we need a lot of maps. If someone is interested in mapping, check out this thread: KO9 - Stunts - mapping
Here's some more detailed info about KnockOuts: About the TMX Knockout
Please keep in mind that Stunt mappools won't be played every week. They will be mixed with various race pools and played occasionally, although the 26th January is the first one that stunts will be played for certain
While I'm here, I'd also like to thank the Fire team for providing great competitions, servers and tools (Ultimania) and the whole stunt community for keeping the game alive