akantor

TMUF - TMUnlimiter

Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:49 pm

Hello :D
I post the last version of TMUnlimiter here
If u lose your TMUnlimiter, u can download a new from here :lol:
Just extract and copy/paste all files to "C:\Program Files (x86)\TmUnitedForever" :lol:
:ugeek: :ugeek:
Attachments
TMUnlimiter.rar
(40.24 KiB) Downloaded 278 times

cloggy
チїRӗ Member

Re: TMUF - TMUnlimiter

Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:05 pm

what is this?

akantor

Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:40 pm

TMUnlimiter gives you the ultimate mapmaking power, with this you can mix more than 1 block on the same place (luck stunts maps for example). This is an essential tool for every good mapmaker. The problem is that TMUnlimiter is hard to find if you lost him... So that's why i post the last version here if someone lost his TMU :D

Lalaland
チїRӗ Member

Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:57 pm

!!! Importent !!!

Don´t download this " TMUnlimiter from Akantor ",

well his Version is TMUnlimiter 0.4.x <---- This TMUlimiter is "Incompatible with OUR SERVERS, bring OUR Server to Crash"

Now I have the correct version, so I build my Maps --->>> " TMUNLIMITER v.0.3.3 "

Can download here :
http://www.4shared.com/account/home.jsp#dir=213I1Qmq

1.Download the zip file on your desktop and unzip Also there

2. Now you copy the extracted files in your Trackmania main directory and can overwrite the data

3. Now you copy the TMUnlimiter.exe and doing on the desktop shortcut

4. You now start off the TMUnlimiter.exe link and go to the editor, where you can put blocks into each other and thus create maps

5. If you want to build maps, as I built that, where you can go backwards, then you need the following package:
Here the Link for the Package:
http://www.4shared.com/account/home.jsp#dir=213I1Qmq

6.About to reverse You need the following maps:
The names of the maps start with Coastcar Bay, Desert, Island, Rally, Snow, Stadium, which other maps contain other modes. All maps are empty, that is, you yourself are building the map as you like it. You go into the editor and lunch Coastcar Stadium and now build your own stunt Map where the speed is driven backwards.

This was a small guide on how you can create maps without little expenditure, in this sense, reaper

akantor

Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:16 am

Wut "imcompatible" ? But i play on your servers with this version and i don't have problems and the server don't crash... :(

Lalaland
チїRӗ Member

Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:01 am

Akantor, du verstehst mich falsch, klar kannst Du mit dieser Version spielen, Aber solltest Du maps mit dieser Version bauen, kommt es über kurz oder lang zum --->>> TOTALEN SERVERCRASH.
Ich weiss von was ich rede, weil mit Deiner Version des Unlimiter, kann man fast alle Blöcke mixen, NUR der hat einen Fehler, wenn Du deine gebaute Map mit der Normalen Trackmania.exe startest, dann kommt, ES FEHLEN BLÖCKE und dies führt dann zum SERVERCRASH.
Wenn Du Maps damit baust, musst Du einen TMUnlimiter Server v.0.4x erstellen und den Server auch so benennen, desweiteren können dann dort NUR Leute spielen, die diese Version v.0.4.x auch haben, was aber auf lange Sicht schwer werden wird, da die meisten keinen Bock haben, diese Art von Stuntmaps zu spielen.
Ich spreche aus Erfahrung, WEIL ICH SCHON SO EINEN SERVER HATTE, die Anwesenheit war mangelhaft.
Schau auf TMX "Lalaland" meine Maps durch, habe dort etliche hochgeladen, wünsche Dir viel Spass beim zocken, ABER AUF DEN TKM & FIRE FUNSERVER KOMMEN KEINE DIESER MAPS HOCHGELADEN.

Akantor, you got me wrong, you can clear with this version to play, but you should build maps with this version, it comes sooner or later to --- >>> TOTAL SERVER CRASH.
I know what I'm talking because with your version of Unlimiter, you can mix almost all blocks, only has an error when you start your built Map with the normal Trackmania.exe, then comes are missing blocks, and this results then for SERVER CRASH.
If you build maps in order, you have to create a TMUnlimiter v.0.4x server and rename the server even so, further then there can only play people who v.0.4.x this version also have, but in the long run will be difficult is since most have no desire to play this kind of stunt Maps.
I speak from experience because I have SO A SERVER, had the attendance was poor.
Look at TMX "lalaland" My Maps through, there were uploaded some, wish you much fun while gambling, but at TKM & FIRE Funserver COME NO SUCH MAPS UPLOADED.

reaper

akantor

Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:23 am

Okay but i used this version of TMU for build my map "Video killed The Radio Star" and it was on the September cup and there wasn't crash. So i don't understand very well why i should build my maps with your version of TMU if my maps don't crash the server...

Lalaland
チїRӗ Member

Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:34 am

You have only stage use blocks, but I thought that if you are using stage and rally, then crashed the game and you can, so build with your TMUnlimiter version, which I meant.
Try it and you'll find that this is so.

akantor

Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:58 am

So we can use my version only for blockmix for example stad blocks on stad environnement, to be playable on fire servers !
I will download your version anyways, to be able to create some envimix maps with multi-envis blocks :)

Return to “Tutorials”