anoriu
チїRӗ Member

Tm Monthly Cup Statistics

Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:56 am

Fire Monthly Cup is the major and the only cup we have in Tm2 Stunt Pack, so I think it's important to save a statistics of it for the future generations : )
I decided to make a separate web-site with all information about all previous cup I could find. Here is the example page: http://tm.rdk.pp.ua/c_11_15.html on which results of November Cup are shown (just TOP-10 for now, I'll add TOP-25 later). I also plan to make a page for every player and detailed statistics of performance on every cup.
Later on, I can give files of the website to server admin of this forum and so he can create a better sub-domain like cup.tm-fire.com or something like that.
For now, I just want to ask you what do you think about this?
If you have any suggestions write them below : )

Best, Anoriu

namoine
チїRӗ Member

Re: Tm2 Monthly Cup Statistics

Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:01 am

Some weeks ago you told Fixit and me your idea of doing a documentation of the TM2-Fire Cup. The Results of the Cups you can find in our forum and on the old forum. I've screenshoted the results and donations since march 2015. But I began to screenshot more statistics (most active, bonus...) just in November:( I'm sure, that Fixit will help you, if he has more from the past. We can talk about it more directly in our ingame-chat.

Would it be a webside only with statistics or a side of the Firecup with statistics? Imo its a good possibility to present -in short- our cup.

Without linking the whole page to this forum the webside makes no sense. i hope that there are good ideas and solutions for this.

namo

Return to “TrackMania 2 Cafe”