namoine
チїRӗ Member

(TM2) チїRӗ Cup Rules

Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:18 pm

Welcome to the monthly
TM2-Stunter チїRӗ Cup

Since April 2014 the TM2-Stunter Fire Cup is a meeting point for stunters from all over the
world. You're welcome to join our Community.

Here are the rules for our monthly Fire Cup:

-> The Cup has mostly 30 stunting Maps (+- 3maps). It will normally start with 20 maps and after 10-14 days 10
maps will be added. Most of the maps will be Canyon maps. Because it is a 3-Envi-Cup some
Stadium + Valley maps will be added, too.

-> Please donate, because we can do the Payouts only from the donated Planets.

-> During the Cup you can get a Payout for Bonus Scores & Lottery. At the end of the month the Bonus Master will get 3000 Planets.

->The Top 10 players get a Payout depending on their cup rank:
1. -> 25%
2. -> 12%
3. -> 11%
4. -> 10%
5. -> 9%
6. -> 8%
7. -> 6%
8. -> 5%
9. -> 4%
10. -> 3%

-> General Payout amount = Server Planets minus Bonus Master minus a reserve for times with low donations ( ca. 20000 planets).

-> You can see the Cup results on http://www.tm-fire.com or Maniaflash

Have fun and keep the chain. And Thanks for your Donations.
The チїRӗ TM2-Team

zehboz

Re: (TM2) チїRӗ Cup Rules

Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:49 pm

What's the point of this ludicrousness? :oops:

Fixit
チїRӗ Member

Re: (TM2) チїRӗ Cup Rules

Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:36 am

We are trying to get more player to Join stunt. One of the ways we are trying to do that is by having the "Fire Cup". And when you have that chance of winning a little prize it adds to the fun. There are about 10 players that we know will always take the top 5 ranks. There are about 30 that fight for 5th thru 10th ranks. I think there are countless more that would stunt more, for a chance at that 25% of the donations. Most of the long time stunters don't care if then they win, they are just here to have fun. Players are more willing to donate if they at least have a small chance at winning. The more donation we get, the big that 25% gets. Even if the chance of winning is vary low, it still add to the fun. And i only offer one example of how a vary small chance at winning draws people in. Just look at Las Vegas hell in the middle of the desert and they to get there for little chance to win.

If I'm wrong please let me know.
The only way to make thinks better is to get as much feedback has we can :idea:

Return to “Cupserver”