namoine
チїRӗ Member

(TM2) Stunts is offline now

Tue May 09, 2017 8:18 pm

Sorry folks,
today Nadeo published the Maniaplanet 4 Update and the Stunts Title is offline at the moment. Our Stunt Maps created in MP3 don't work without converting to MP4, but they might have problems after converting with missing blocks etc. -> MP4 is not really backwards compatible. The new Stunts Title in TM2 is actually not ready, so if you want to stunt, you can join at least our Fire Cup Stunt Server on TMUF.

Nevertheless have a good day, namoine

zehboz

Re: (TM2) Stunts is offline now

Wed May 10, 2017 11:07 pm

lel just when i considered coming back to stunts its going obsolete..
well i can not even play the game at all anymore, including stadium, screw that update :x

namoine
チїRӗ Member

Mon May 15, 2017 8:56 pm

HGL send me a screenshot of a message from Spaii on FB. For those -like me- not being on FB, here is the message:

namoine
チїRӗ Member

Sat May 20, 2017 1:36 am

Everyone missing to stunt on the TM2 Stuntmaps can download Maniaplanet 3 from the Maniaplanet Forum.
Simply download the zip (4GB!), unzip it to a folder you want, click on Maniaplanet.exe, log-in and stunt. No installation needed.

- It includes Trackmania Canyon, Stadium and Valley and Shootmania
- it's a self contained install (all the files are kept inside the directory you will unzip, including the UserData files (the files usually in Documents/Maniaplanet")
- It will not update to MP4...
- all Solo Stunt Maps are working:)

Maniaplanet 3 "frozen install":
https://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic.php?t=41242

timmylu
チїRӗ Member

Sun May 21, 2017 9:17 am

:P ☺Thanks
Tried it and everything seems to work O.K.

namoine
チїRӗ Member

Sun May 21, 2017 3:07 pm

And thanks Timmy for restarting the Fire Stunt Server.

The TM2 Fire Cup is online again. It's the last 'Cup' on Maniaplanet 3, because Spaii will shut down the Master MP3 Stunt Server on 2017/06/06.
I will add some Maps in the next days, but its better to see it as a 'Fun Cup', because not all player will be back on maniaplanet 3.
And no reset of the server is needed at the end of the month. We will stunt until the MP3 Master Server is down.

Fearless Freap
チїRӗ Member

Sun May 21, 2017 4:23 pm

Hey Fire team!
My my virus program just finished a scan and
found & quarantined a Trojan virus that came
from Mania Planet Cache file. Just passing on a
warning to all! added a screenshot of file.

Peace y'all FF
Attachments
Untitled.jpg

namoine
チїRӗ Member

Sun May 21, 2017 9:04 pm

Thx for reporting, freap.

I virus-scanned the Maniaplanet3_Full.zip in different ways again and again, but nothing bad was found. I unzipped it again, but the suspicious file
was not in the download.

But i found the file in the normal Maniaplanet installation and in my Download folder, which i have used until end of last year only (changed it later) and which is not in contact with the Maniaplanet3_full.zip download. And the path on your picture shows also the way to the normal Maniaplanet installation.

OK. I scanned the 0E0BF3....zip from the normal Maniaplanet installation with my Virus Scanner and on virustotal.com -> 2 of 57 Virus Scanner found Trojan[ArcBomb]/Win32.Agent.

In the 0E0BF3....zip you can find only .dds files, which are image files used for modding. I dowloaded the file on 20.11.2016. I'm sure this file which was detected by your scanner is an older Mod download. I don't know if its dangerous or if this are only corrupted files (.dds files dated from 2011). I deleted the files now and my Maniaplanet 4 is running normal.

Cya on Maniaplanet 3 :)

Return to “Cupserver”